Tuesday 1 February 2011

The evidence

Well, the Christmas cake is eaten, the snow has melted, the kids are back at school, and I've just cut together all the footage from my secret filming shenanigans. Behold!
A few questions remain:

  • The Wise Men reside in the loft. How did they open the loft hatch? They must be wise indeed!
  • How is it they always know where the manger is? A small internal star? Incredibly precise maps? Sat-nav?
  • Where did the Wise Men learn how to operate heavy (Lego) machinery?
  • Why did the living room camera fail to record? Sabotage???
  • What will they get up to next year?
  • What should I do with this evidence now? They have committed no crime, and to try to stop them would seem (at best) unsportsmanlike.
I'm not sure I have answers for any of these, but if I come up with anything, I'll post it here.

No comments: